Legacy Park Elementary School wants YOU
to be a part of students’ learning & success!
The School Community Council (SCC) is the parent organization that meets once per month to work with the school in support of the School Improvement Plan. This also includes planning educational and fun events for students and families throughout the school year, such as:
- Educational Guest Speakers & Activities, Fundraisers & Educational Initiatives,
- Family Fun Nights, School Dances, Yearbooks, Apparel, Mom’s Pantry, Mabel’s Labels, Growing Smiles, etc., Play Day And More!
Benefits of SCC Participation:
- Form friendships and work alongside other parents who aim to support LPES School Improvement Plans and foster the parent connection within our school community.
- To ensure all voices in the school community are heard, and all perspectives are taken into account.
- There are no costs involved with membership.
- Bring your ideas and talents and be part of the group that makes things happen!
Monthly SCC Meetings
The LPES SCC host meetings almost every month. These meetings are open to the public but matters requiring a vote, will be determined by the 9 elected representative members.
LPES SCC Members- 2021/22 School Year
Becky Chapman (Chair), Jenn Cugnet (Vice-Chair), Nicole Gill (Secretary), Lindsay Borys-Sterling, Susan Clark, Marcie Heimlick, Angie Lougheed and Sharla Sidloski.
Principal-Arlene Dobson, Vice-Principal’s- Tyson O’Dell & Jacalyn Neilmeyer Community Education Liaison- Shannon Seitz
LPES SCC Meeting Minutes 2021-2022