The School Community Council (SCC) is the parent organization that meets once per month to work with the school in support of the School Improvement Plan. This also includes planning educational and fun events for students and families throughout the school year, such as:
- Educational Guest Speakers & Activities, Fundraisers & Educational Initiatives,
- Family Fun Nights, School Dances, Yearbooks, Apparel, Mom’s Pantry, Mabel’s Labels, Growing Smiles, etc., Play Day And More!
Benefits of SCC Participation:
- Form friendships and work alongside other parents who aim to support LPES School Improvement Plans and foster the parent connection within our school community.
- To ensure all voices in the school community are heard, and all perspectives are taken into account.
- There are no costs involved with membership.
- Bring your ideas and talents and be part of the group that makes things happen!
Monthly SCC Meetings
The LPES SCC host meetings almost every month. These meetings are open to the public but matters requiring a vote, will be determined by the 9 elected representative members.
LPES SCC Members- 2022-23 School Year
Becky Chapman (Chair), Jennifer Morrice (Vice-Chair), Michelle Schmidt (Secretary), Nicole Gill, Angie Lougheed, Sharla Sidloski, Jenna Fitzpatrick, and Kristie Hartfield
Principal-Arlene Dobson, Vice-Principal’s- Tyson O’Dell & Jacalyn Neilmeyer
LPES SCC Meeting Minutes 2023-2024
LPES SCC Meeting Minutes 2022-2023
LPES SCC Meeting Minutes 2021-2022